We believe we are the perfect recipient of Mortgage Introducers Best GI Provider award for 2018 because:
- Record sales levels and record overall growth have been achieved during 2018
- Key Distribution partners have wrote more GI than ever before in 2018 (HLP, PTFS, The Right Mortgage Network, Simply Biz and Paradigm)
- New Distribution relationships have been `won’ during 2018 (MAB, SBG, Primis and consumer friendly ‘Which’ plus we gained a valuable single tie deal with London&Country)
- We have the quickest and slickest GI quotation system in the market with as little as 5 questions guaranteeing a ‘binding’, not indicative premium.
- We do not dual price
- We have a transparent commission structure
- We have been recognised by a number of our Distribution partners as Best GI Provider…this includes PTFS, HLP, Lifetime Group
- Additionally we received the most number of adviser votes and therefore received the Best GI Provider award via Financial Reporter in 2018
- We retained our 5* Defaqto and 5* Moneyfacts product quality awards in 2018
- We’ve completed a number of third party integrations to enable easier sales processes for advisers, integrating with the likes of 360.net, Midas and iPipeline.
- We put technology at the heart of everything we do and are committed to delivering the best possible sales processes for our advisers to use;-
- an open API has been created specifically designed for mortgage sourcing systems and industry CRM’s.
- This will allow Uinsure to provide automatic and binding GI quotations alongside every mortgage or re-mortgage transaction, without a requirement for advisers to populate information or even be registered with Uinsure.
- This will continue to be expanded throughout 2019 to include a no question GI quote whereby a binding quote can be provided based upon just an address and DOB.
- We’ve boosted our internal talent with a number of key appointments including Paul Kelly (formerly Paymentshield), Andy Murphy (formerly Paymentshield) and David Smith (formerly iPipeline)
- And finally, we launched our revolutionary Direct Apply facility which allows adviser’s customers to self serve once a quote has been received.
We are immensely proud to say that we have an award-winning Insurance Technology system and extremely pleased with our growth and the new Distribution which has been gained.
As well as the market related recognition we are also delighted to be voted by external market experts as the 4th fastest growing FinTech firm in the North – and we’re determined to maintain this growth and keep developing our technology.
At Uinsure, we strongly believe in the philosophy that reward should be commensurate with effort – our developments this year have put that into practice.